Saturday @ 6 pm and Sunday @ 10.30 am
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.
5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
SERVICE AND GROWTH
- 5.45 Library Open
- 6.00 Extreme Lives (Students 7 – 12 grade)
- 6.15 Choir In Worship Center
- 6.15 Men’s Challenge group (Room 401)
- 6.15 Intercessory Prayer group (Room 109)
- 6.30 Adult Bible Study (301-302)
- 7.30 Worship Team Prep (Worship Center
Next month, Friday, JULY 14
This is a casual and informative time to gather at Pastor Frank and Terri’s home. Dinner is served and he will go over the “nuts and bolts” of what it means to be a King’s member.
SIGN UP HERE
HOME GROUPS and SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE FELLOWSHIPS
The following groups are starting over the next few weeks. Call Pastor Al at church for specific details or speak to one of the Hosts.
Details are printed in the Church Newsletter and available at the Welcome Center.
- Rodney/Annie Temple – Sunday, 5:30-7:30pm 13600 97th Ave.,Fellsmere (not far from I-95 Sebastian Exit)
- James/Christina Namvar – Sundays 4:30-7pm 422 E. Keylime Sq. SW (South Vero)
- Larry/Joyce Hoffeditz – Sunday, 5-7pm 4601 Paladin Circle (Just north of Church)
- Bob/Lynn Littleton – Sunday, 5-7pm 6600 65th St. (North of the church)
- Frank/Terri Ellis – Sunday, 6-7:30pm 590 Caroline Drive, West Vero
- Al/Amy Walsh – Sunday, 6 – 7:30pm 1195 31st Ave, Central Vero
- Matthew/Jamye Ellis – Monday, 7-8:30pm 140 Capri Ave, Sebastian
- New Men’s GroupTuesdays from 7 to 8pm This group will allow men to share with one another their victories, struggles, blessings, questions and doubts.
Let us help get you connected. Complete this form and Pastor Al will contact you.
SUMMER SUNDAY NIGHTS
June 18 @ 4.30, Leisure Square Facility @ 3705 16th St.
Large swimming pool, volleyball courts, a basketball court, and large field for running and fun. Church will provide paper goods and drinks. Please bring:
- pot luck food to share
- lawn chairs
- sports equipment
Let Us Know You Are Coming
ALSO . . .
July 2 @ Noon, Hobart Park
August 6 @ 4.30, Around the County