June 13, 2021 Sermon Notes
The Dark Cave
- Explain the difference between a “topical Bible sermon” and an “expository sermon”.
- How does gathering together to hear a message from the Bible demonstrate worship?
- Can you think of a person, famous or not, who lived a life trajectory something like Lot?
- Are we paying attention to what is happening to us in our culture? What do we watch? How do we entertain ourselves? What is our mindset about money and possessions?
- What does Lot’s failure as a father say to us as fathers and mothers today?
- Is alcohol an issue with anyone in your family?
- What is your strategy to protect yourself from its dangers?
- What is the good news in this final episode of Lot’s story?
Pray for one another and the battles and needs we have expressed today.