WHAT WE’RE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
Though we can’t control everything, we hope that incorporating these safety measures will allow you and your family to feel safe and welcome during our services:
- We ask that everyone would kindly wear their mask while indoors. Masks can be removed while seated, except at the 8:00 am service. Extra masks are available upon entry.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been conveniently placed around the lobby
- Seating every other row to allow room for social distancing
- Campus is cleaned on a regular basis
- Multiple service times, including a drive-in service.
- Temperature checks in child-care